Play Therapy Anxiety Specialization
Anxiety can have an overwhelming control over one’s life. For children it is sometimes misdiagnosed and often difficult to identify. Professionals need to be trained to not only know what is the foundation, whether it be biological, emotional, or genetic, but also be able to “treat” or manage it. Many professionals simply practice a technique driven approach to helping children with anxiety. We at Kids-Inc believe providing a theoretical understanding of Anxiety AND an Evidenced Based Approach is the most successful approach for this population. A specialization in anxiety and Play Therapy is a must in today’s world of therapy. Join us in helping children!
- Master’s degree in Mental Health, Education or Related Field
- Approved application with essay (click HERE for application)
- $50 non-refundable application fee (fee is applied to cost of specialization). The $50 non-refundable application fee can be used as Kids Inc. store credit if the complete program isn’t a perfect fit!
$550 $450 (Early Bird Special) Program Includes:
One hour of one on one consultation with a program director and 15 CE hours (listed below)
- Play Therapy Interventions For Anxiety In The Classroom – 1 CE
- Kids Who Come Into The Playroom: Fear And Anxiety In The Playroom -2 CEs
- Anxiety, Children and Play Therapy -1 CE
- Treatment of Childhood Anxiety in Play Therapy Fortified with CBT and DBT Techniques -2 CEs
- Limit Setting in the Play Room: Play Therapy has a lot to say about Boundaries-1 CE
- Techniques In Play Therapy: Know How To Be Creative In Play Therapy-2 CEs
- Kids Who Come Into The Playroom:ADHD, Select Mutism, Oppositionality, And More In The Playroom-2 CEs
- Assessment And Anxiety Of Children -2 CEs
- Interventions For Anxiety In The Classroom -1 CE
At the end of the program, professionals will earn a “Certificate of Completion” in this Specialization area.
Contact us for more information HERE