1. Define being A culturally competent play therapist.
2. Understand the concept of culture and its potential impact on the play therapy process.
3. Discuss culturally-based qualities play therapists must have for successful client-centered approaches
4. Explore play therapy techniques and activities to use with all children and families
CEUs are offered through:
- Kids Inc. (APT Approved Provider 10-275) is approved by the Association for Play Therapy to offer Continuing education specific to play therapy