- Definitions of mad, sad, and glad.
- Participants will learn about the phenomena of countertransference.
- Participants will hear examples of how feelings of children interact with the feelings of the therapist.
- Participants will be able to integrate these feelings of clients and their own countertransference into their own theoretical foundation in which they practice.
CEs are offered through:
- Kids Inc. (APT Approved Provider 10-275) is approved by the Association for Play Therapy to offer Continuing education specific to play therapy